Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I improve and stiffen up the handling of my 08 vw rabbit?

It has electromechanical steering that is computer controlled, you can use a vag com computer to increase the feedback in the steering only on vws earlier than 07, so that's not an option.How can I improve and stiffen up the handling of my 08 vw rabbit?
You could get coilovers. They don't give the best ride but they're very stiff. You could also look into wider tires. The wider your car is, the less it'll roll when going around a turn.


Sway bars don't do much and really aren't worth the cost.How can I improve and stiffen up the handling of my 08 vw rabbit?
Shocks and Springs - H%26amp;R are popular springs on VW's





You can also get adjustable coilovers if you want to adjust the height of your ride, while also being able to adjust the softness or stiffness of the ride.





If your going for cheap but effective I would go with Springs and shocks. Try TireRack.com...a good set will cost around $500-600. Coilovers are around $1000.





I would also recommend also getting a rear sway bar to stiffen up the rear of the car. H%26amp;R and Neuspeed will make one for your car. I hope this helps. Good luck





I provided some links below for you to check out.
Get yourself a set of Eibach springs, and performance struts.

No comments:

Post a Comment