Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where can I get stackable rabbit cages that connect?

They should connect like stairs in a house so I can build a 2 or 3 story rabbit house because my rabbit is living in an old shoe right now





not really, but keep in mind I don't have a lot of money for this cage, although I do have a $130 cage I could sell...





Thanks!Where can I get stackable rabbit cages that connect?
Look on ebay or in warehouse shops. Even if you buy the materials seperatly and make your own cage it would work and be cheaper. On Ebay you can look over a monthly period for a cheap desireable cage cause you will be sure to find something, even if they are seperate cages you can put together. Like my cage, you get get play and run extansions. However, never EVER buy large objects like cages, hay, litter and other objects you can find in supermarkets or hardware stores - even chinese shops from a pet store. They charge you twice sometimes triple the price of any other place.





Hope i helped.





Edit: On ebay, type in ferret/rabbit cage and there is one that i have. There are also play and run huts to add on. all you have to do is create some ramps and make the huts go up instead of out.

No comments:

Post a Comment