Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So how did you take the news when the doctor said that the rabbit died?

Fun question geared more for those who understand about the rabbit dieing. How did you take the news? Now, some 20 or 30 years later, do you laugh at those days hearing from your doctor that the rabbit died.So how did you take the news when the doctor said that the rabbit died?
We were so excited.





We'd been married 9 years and had given up.....and then the rabbit died.So how did you take the news when the doctor said that the rabbit died?
I had never heard that expression, when I did hear it the first time. I


had to ask my doctor what he meant. After his explanation, I laughed


thinking he was making a joke. Finally he said, ';who's the doctor here? The rabbit died from the injection.'; So when it really sunk in,


I was almost in shock. My husband had been married before, and they


didn't have children. And it took us only two and a half months before


I got pregnant. And we did not plan to have any children. Neither of us


wanted any. It made a major change in our relationship from then on.


It was equally hard to accept, when baby number two was on the


way. As I had been on the pill prior to my pregnancy. So I learned


that the pill was not 100% for sure.
I didn't believe they really killed the rabbit. I mean I new about them injecting it's ovaries with something, but I thought that they did a little ';rabbit surgery'; to go back in a look. In a sense, I was glad I was pregnant b/c I would have hated to think that they killed a rabbit for nothing. I was 18 y.o. I was scared if I was that naive, then what type of mother would I make.
I had been living with her father for about a year %26amp; we were planning to get married anyway, so I was fine with it. I knew before I got the official news. I don't understand how women can't know they're pregnant.





and this was after the rabbit test. she's 30.
i didnt know what it mean
That was 33 years ago, and it was wonderful news. Now, that little girl is having a baby of her own, so its good news over again.
When the test was positive I laugh and told him he was wrong. They gave me vitamins and gave me a time to show up next month. By the time the third months came along I had to consed I was with baby. lol
It was okay then at 22.


As long as when I go now she doesn't say it. Lol:)


Who wants to buy Pampers and Depends? And trust me I would need the Depends if the rabbit died.
I took it well, my husband at the time, didn't take the news well. tsk tsk Apparently he really liked rabbits.
It was great news for me 40yrs ago, as that was what we were wanting.
thats animal cruelty! y didnt the people just wait till it became obvious! i hope no bunnies died for me b4 i was born! that is just so barbaric !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was extremely thrilled %26amp; so was my husband, but I felt sad for the rabbit. That was 41 years ago.
i just said. (silly wabbit)
We both were crying......happy about the up-coming event, but so sad for the rabbit.
I was dumbfounded.....both times! Didn't go for thirds!
Just went home and heated up the skillet

No comments:

Post a Comment