Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I train my pet rabbit to not poop on my bed?

Well I recently got a 3 year old rabbit and it's potty trained...but I like to put it on my bed and it always poops I always have to keep it on a jacket so it doesn't enjoy being on my bed. How do I prevent him from pooping in my bed?How can I train my pet rabbit to not poop on my bed?
Rabbits tend to poop on objects that have your scent on it like clothing or bedding so put up a gate it is just cause they love you reallyHow can I train my pet rabbit to not poop on my bed?
You can't, really. Luckily those pellets are pretty easy to clean up, because even a litter trained rabbit will still poop outside the box.
Rabbits have a tendency to mark their territory. Best to keep him on ground level around your bed or put a towel on the bed when he visits.
You will have to first teach him where to use the bathroom. Try litter training your rabbit, it is possible : )





How to Litter Box Train a Rabbit


http://www.ehow.com/how_5020507_litter-b鈥?/a>
barely smack its head, naught hard. Or squirt it with water, when it finally stops, feed it a treat. Also, if u see the potty stance, grab the bunny =-=
Simply train him to vomit on your bed instead. The end result shall be:








O o


/炉/___________________________ _ __/


| I'MMA FIRIN' MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!


\_\炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉炉 炉 炉炉\
you can't. rabbits have a very small brain. they just won't get it.
Stop feeding him. He won't poop then.

No comments:

Post a Comment