Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why is my fixed male rabbit humping my male cat?

My rabbit is male and has been fixed for over a year now. I caught him humping my male cat who is also fixed. What's happening here? Did the vet not fix him or what? Any suggestions, thanks!Why is my fixed male rabbit humping my male cat?
Like others said it is a dominance thing. Is he paired with a female? If you get a submissive female rabbit he may turn his attention to her. Rabbits obviously understand other rabbits emotions so if she is getting annoyed with it he is more likely to recognise this and stop.Why is my fixed male rabbit humping my male cat?
It's a ';dominance'; issue, not sexual. Your rabbit is saying to your cat, ';I am the boss of you!';
Some pets are like that even when they have been fixed but maybe not as bad.
lol this is funny! anyways the doctor prevented it from having babies not attraction
Well a vet can remove an animal's fertility...but not it's sex drive...
dude!! that's FUNNY!!!!! sorry ill just say because he has the ';need'; to
maybe he's just got a fettish?

No comments:

Post a Comment