Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I build an indoor rabbit hutch that is tall and slender like a bookcase with ramps?

I need to build an indoor rabbit hutch that is tall and slender like a bookcase with ramps.How can I build an indoor rabbit hutch that is tall and slender like a bookcase with ramps?
^yes, just buy a cheap bookcase n convert it.. Needs a little diy, but works wonders, my rabbit's having fun! Just remember to but womethin on the front of it... Someone ws having a blonde moment n left the bookcase open, and was wondering why her rabbits were constantly on the floor.. :P


so, a bookcase with slides, ladders, tubes... :)How can I build an indoor rabbit hutch that is tall and slender like a bookcase with ramps?
With wood, a hammer and nails.
Maybe you should try getting a cheap bookcase and adding on wood for ramps.
Well, you'll probably make your rabbit go mad if you do that.. that little space....

No comments:

Post a Comment