Friday, August 6, 2010

How do i train my rabbit to go in a litter box?

my rabbit is fairly young, 4 months at the most, will this make it any easier?How do i train my rabbit to go in a litter box?
http://www.ehow.com/how_7510_litter-trai鈥?/a>How do i train my rabbit to go in a litter box?
Keep him confined to one area and as he gets used to the increas the area he is allowed to use.
It is good to train them when they are young but training a rabbit to use a litter box isn't the easiest thing to do. Put some of their droping in the litter pan and hope that they will use it.
well if you want the rabbit to go to the litter box you have to be patient with the animal k? k
it dont take that much training its mostly instinct i didn't even have to train my rabbit she just started using hers

No comments:

Post a Comment