Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do i do i a rabbit get scratched in the eye?

My rex got scratched IN the eye by another rabbit what do i do???What do i do i a rabbit get scratched in the eye?
You can use Terramycin eye ointment to prevent infection.What do i do i a rabbit get scratched in the eye?
take it to the vet.
I took one of my cats to a vet I had when I lived in Charleston 2 1/2 hours away because he was the only one who could help her. I vote take it to the vet if you love your pet.
you could rinse it out with some diluted salt water. Mix it yourself. But if it is really bad it may need to go to the vet.
Your rabbit needs to be seen by a rabbit-savvy vet immediately! The sooner the better. Depending on the severity of the scratches, it could cost your bunny it's vision, and the only way to know is to get him/her to a vet. Especially if she is bleeding!!!
take it to the vet or if you don't no where a vet is that will be a problem
put a female rabbit in his cage he will soon forget about his scratched eye with all the scratches on his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment