Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do i get my rabbit to love me?

I think the world of the little thing but how do I know if he loves me?How do i get my rabbit to love me?
A rabbit has accepted you if he/she doesn't immediately run away from you or act scared in your presence. If he/she comes up to you for attention then you know they like you.How do i get my rabbit to love me?
it depends on how long you've had him. i'v had my rabbit 4-5 weeks now ( he's 13 weeks old) you kind of know he loves you if when your in his run with him ( my rabbits run is massive so i get in with his and watch him hop around and stuff) or indoors with him or something he comes up and nudges and sniffs you. if hes not doing that then you need to spend more time with him i.e stroking him playing with him picking him up and cuddleing him. well hope i helped!
If u love it i think he will love u:) just keep doin wat ur doin but don't make the rabit do a lot of things it doesn't want to do:)
He will hop about and run in circles around your feet.





Rabbits are lovely





kiss it and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment