Friday, August 6, 2010

How do I get my rabbit's trust?

The rabbit is fine walking around and having me near him, but he always avoids me when I try to pet him.How do I get my rabbit's trust?
I had that same problem, what I did was..put my hand in his cage every now and then and let him sniff me, I did the same when I let him out and when I did let him out, I set on the floor while he ran around eventually he allowed me to rub him (once he stop playing) w/o running away. just give it a little time.





GL


with ur bunnyHow do I get my rabbit's trust?
i rescue bunnys and keep them for life .............. very slow gental movements reach out gently let them sniff then wen there ok with that reach out and rub there head always there head bunnys get extremly stressed wen trying to grab the body build up slowly to gently picking upthe body never ';chase '; bunny back and forth reach out and grab bunny hold for seconds at first and build up ...... i also talk to myne sweet and soft ......... i had one satan bunny i used this method daily she now at the picking up stage and she scratches like hell its a slow soft proses building a relationship and trust as you go .................
carrots.


lots of carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment