Friday, August 6, 2010

How old did your last rabbit live to be?

Mine was 10 and a half. He was getting cateracts and what I know know to be kidney failure. He died in my arms. (Somehow he arranged that, I made the promise, somehow he kept it, *sniff*)How old did your last rabbit live to be?
sorry don't know this is my first rabbitHow old did your last rabbit live to be?
that's sad but it sounds like he died where he felt safe-with you. That was a really good age for a rabbit so you obviously cared for him well-my oldest so far was 7 but she got myxomatosis even though she was vaccinated and pneumonia, which she recovered from but it came back 6 months later:(
My last rabbit kind of ended in a strange way. We had a big out door run for him and i was only 5 years old. He had dug a hole and escaped under the fencing of the run. We never found him sadly. He was my first rabbit. I now have 2 lovely little boys Flower and Flap Jack and they are just such sweet little dolls. Flower is 7 and Flap Jack is 8 Months. Flower is a dutch and Flap Jack is a Lion Head. Sorry about Ur rabbit sounds so emotional, but sounds like he was so loved and u cared for him well.
Thats sad





But your rabbit is very lucky to have lived so long.





Many don't even make it to 5 years of age





So don't be too sad, he had a great life





My oldest rabbit is turning 8 years old this year
AWWW!!! My last bunny lived to be seven. He got Motazuma's Revenge and I had him put to sleep. I couldn't stand seeing him suffer.
My rabbit.. Hmmm.. not ten years.. maybe.. 4 or so with me but he had had an owner before that so I don't know how old he was before I got him.
aww thats so sad. srry, iv nver had a rabit and prob nver will (even though i would prob want one)
i am so sorry to hear about ur loss, my first and last rabbit lived to be 8 just after turning 8 i noticed a lump under her chin i took her to my vet and she ran some tests and found the lump to be cancer i went along with my vet and tried treatments for awhile but i found that Romy was in to much pain so i stopped her treatments and just made her comfortable with pain meds and and 2 weeks after i stopped the cancer treatments Romy died in her sleep next to me, again i am so sorry for ur loss it rips ur heart out to loose them

No comments:

Post a Comment