Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it safe to give my rabbit and mice tap water?

All the care books I've read isn't specific. I've been buying purified water. So is it safe to give them tap water?Is it safe to give my rabbit and mice tap water?
I feed my rabbit tap water and hes always been fine. I'm guessing if some rats and mice live in sewers and drink sewage water then tap water will be fine for them too lol =)Is it safe to give my rabbit and mice tap water?
hey racehorsegirl1,I don't see any problem with tap water,stinkey,kitty,and Poo and even Huxley all seem to thrive on tapwater(Huxley is still alive by the way).Considering they drink rainwater,dew and river or stream water in the wild it can't be any worse.
yes. unless your mice and rabbits have special needs, tap water is perfectly fine for them. plus you'll be spending alot less money on purified water.





Good Luck
That should be no problem. Just make sure its not soft water. It has salt in it.
EWWW! you got mice in your house and your feeding them!! gross!





I think it will be ok for the rabbit.
Do you think they get ';purified'; water when they live in the wild?
Yeah. I gave my hamster tap water.

No comments:

Post a Comment