Friday, August 6, 2010

When a full grown dutch rabbit lays out how long is she?

I'm looking for an indoor cage for my full grown dutch bunny. One website I found said that the cage must be big enough so that the rabbit can stretch to its full length in all directions. But I don't know what that full length is. Please help!When a full grown dutch rabbit lays out how long is she?
The cage should really be about 4 times their length at a minimum. For a Dutch, 4 feet by 2 feet would probably be adequate, but bigger is always better. I use exercise pens for mine, they are affordable, quite large, and offer a lot of flexibility. See here for setup ideas: http://www.sandiegorabbits.org/adoption/鈥?/a>When a full grown dutch rabbit lays out how long is she?
when a dutch bunny lays they are about 2 and a half feet give or take and i have just recently taken my lop inside from his outside hutch and he loves it he will run around it is all much better you get to see the bunny more often then going outside its a lot cooler 2 if i were you i might wait a little bit go on craigslist/free cycle and people give bunny cages away we got my bunnys indoor cage for free greate condition its about 4 ft by 3 ft i would go to the web sights and look for a cage its a great way to get stuff or give stuff away happy cage hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment